Friday, May 14, 2010

Closet Sale!

K, so remember when I told you about the closet/blog sale I'm doing? Whelp, it's being launched online tomorrow!
Despite saying that it would be posted here on this blog, I decided it would be much easier to conduct the sale on another site.
Also, there is no way I can do this all in one shot, so I will have up for sale as much as I can handle at a time and do the rest in waves. I'm anticipating adding one or two more "loads" onto the site after the initial launch.
SO, the site where you can purchase my clothes first-hand will be launched tomorrow at 12PM noon
I don't have time to figure out how to do pay-pal until then, but I promise to get it up as soon as possible.
In the mean-time, I accept cash and checks. 
I'm so super excited to launch this sale and I hope you tell all your friends about it tomorrow!

'Till then!

1 comment:

ailinh said...

I am so excited for you! I will definitely advertise for you. If you need photo shoots of you or others modeling your clothes, I'd be more than happy to help you--free.of.charge. :)