Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's That Time Again

As some of you know, I can be pretty home-decor A.D.D. I sit in our same little living room everyday to study and frequently feel the desperate urge to change it up every couple months. This month, I've decided on changing our wall decor. Right now I'm past the whole, "We just got married and need 200 pictures of us on the walls" mentality. Adam's design style has evolved and become so stinkin' cute and trendy, p.s. if you wanna see his website, go HERE. I'm thinking I'll take down a couple of the multi-picture frames and put up a picture of the Manhattan temple (where we got married) and another picture of us in the Waldorf Astoria and leave up one or two of our favorites. Otherwise, we're changing, or re-painting, the two big canvases we have behind the couch and Adam's going to design a picture of us with the same style he did for his poster of his friend Jake. 
So anyway, I thought I would get your opinions on my picture selections, and as I'm no where near an artsy person, I could use some tips and suggestions and maybe a point in a unique direction. 
























Obviously, there's very little color coordination going on here, but it'll work somehow. 

1 comment:

Sam said...

I just love that picture of Adam kissing you on your wedding day. You can't go wrong with that on your wall.