Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Holiday Getaway

Adam and I are currently in Vancouver, WA spending the holiday with family and friends. We've had an endless array of shopping outings, late night card games, and tasty treats. Needless to say, we're very fat and very happy. I'll make the lengthy Christmas happenings post later--but for now I thought I'd at least let you know where we are, somewhat of what we've been up to, and how much we love all of you. Here's a picture I'm actually really fond of. It feels like one of those pictures our kids will look at when referring to their parents as a young couple. Somedays Adam and I randomly end up matching and Sunday was one of those days.

dress: urban outfitters. tights: unknown brand. black pointed ribbon flats: payless. headband: forever 21.
Adam's dress shirt: Liz Claiborne. tie: Calvin Kline. belt: Britney's. leather pointed dress shoes: Steve Madden. 

2 comments:

amber said...

you guys are just so cute. can't wait to see you soon!!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Adorable photo! Glad you're having a great time!