Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday


Adam and I woke up early this morning (like...9..) and decided we wanted to experience the rush of Black Friday shopping. We didn't go looking for anything in mind...just wanted to get out of the house. After about three hours of shopping we didn't buy anything but a caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks. Nevertheless, it was fun--so much fun that we decided to make our first outfits blog post today. Adam's a total pro at posing, but I was a little (understatement) awkward. Adam's outfit is all gifts from me from his birthday. He's a total hottie. My outfit was inspired by one I saw my mom wearing when she was a little girl. The picture is raw vintage, and I love it. So, consequently, the whole day I looked like a 5 yr. old girl in the 50s--oh well, trends can be resurrected.













No comments: