1. I am tired of waking up at 6:30 every Tuesday and Thursday morning to read twenty pages of text in Seeley's Anatomy.
2. I am tired of daily quizzes in 3/5 of my classes, as I can't be unprepared for even one day, as 2/5 of those classes are only worth 100 pts.
3. I am tired of busy Sundays where I can't even fit in an hour nap between waking up early to get ready for Relief Society, coming home at 4pm to make dinner, and staying up late doing a plethora of Old Testament homework.
4. I am tired of the never-ending laundry and crumbs on the couch that just don't wipe off.
5. I'm tired of reading a book I don't care so much about and being expected to analyze its ins-and-outs without any class participation in the form of guidance from a demanding teacher.
6. I'm tired of getting up in the morning and working all day but somehow never getting anything done.
7. I'm tired of girls that pick up their phones in the library and talk as if they're on their pink bed sheets looking through a Cosmo.
8. I'm tired of the rain and chilly weather Rexburg still seems to think we enjoy.
9. I'm tired of being poor.
10. I'm tired of the disappearance of awesome shows for a whole season (Gossip Girl, House, Grey's Anatomy, etc.)
11. I'm tired of missing my families.
12. I'm tired of living in somewhere other than the east coast.
13. I'm tired of dust in my lungs and dry wind that makes me tear up and smudge my makeup.
Ok, I'm done. This has officially been a vent time for Britney in the McKay Cafe of the library as I wait for Adam to be done with work.
Love You All!