Friday, June 12, 2009

Upcoming Summer Vacation

My mom called me today and said she's received confirmation that our family will be staying in the south cottage at Silver Bay in the Adirondacks this summer.  My siblings and I basically grew up there and Adam and I are super excited for this vacation spot for various different reasons:
1. It is a vacation spot.
2. The water is crystal clear and even drinkable 
3. We'll be able to spend a whole three weeks with my family.
4. Not only does it offer endless sunbathing and water skiing, but also kayaking, snorkeling, diving, hiking, archery, and ice cream eating. 
5. It is one of the most beautiful places to vacation.
6. It is very exclusive.
7. People with insane jobs vacation there (NBC Ceo's, psychiatrist's, etc.)
8. There's more...
I'm not kidding--you've never vacationed in a more clean and naturally undisturbed place. Everyone is friendly, responsible, and there to enjoy nature. We're so excited to go and spend time with my family again and enjoy the natural beauty of the green and lush east coast. 
Here's some pics-







Oh, and Meeka's having puppies this summer. I can't wait to go home!

2 comments:

ailinh said...

omg... so jealous!

manders said...

so you have room for 2 more I mean we will leave the kids I promise... Wow what vacation spot and to hang with your fam even better. Congrats by the way "Nurse Britney" that is so awesome hard work pays off. Miss you two