Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mary Kay Final Offer

K, so I know I've probably wearied everyone with my previous Mary Kay offers, but this is the last and final one--promise.

It actually is because I haven't had the slightest bit of time to go out and do parties like I was so I have a big-old box full of MK goodies next to my bed that begs me to use it or lose it.
So I've decided that I need to earn money for the holidays somehow, so the deal is:
I'm going to sell back my box to MK in 1 week. If you want shadows, blushes, mascaras, eyeliners, lip glosses, moisturizers, etc., I'm willing to sell it all for 50% off.

Again, not a big deal but just an opportunity for Christmas gifts, birthdays, or just everyday.
Call me on or before Tuesday, November 3rd, and I'll be happy to discount whatever you want.

--Britney
(610) 428-5099
bur07020@byui.edu

No comments: